Offering Terms of Agency.
We thank you for your letter dated _______. Further to this, we shall be glad to appoint you as our sole-agent for certain areas in __________ on the following terms and conditions:
1. The sole-agency will mean sole distributorship of our computer ‘________’ and no other product manufactured by us.
2. That the sole agency shall be for certain area in ______ only
3. That you shall deposit with us a cash security of Rs. _____.
4. That you will give us an annual sale of _____ million and a commission of _____% shall be paid on this amount.__% extra commission shall be paid on exceeding your sale of _____ million and ____% on exceeding your sale of ____ million.
5. That the amount of commission shall be settled annually after you have crossed the sale of ______ million.
6. That you shall give us at least _____% increase in sale, every year.
7. That the payment of bills shall be made in ______ days and credit at no time will go beyond Rs. ______ including your security of Rs _______. Therefore in case where this limit of _________ is achieved, further documents shall be sent through Bank for immediate payment.
8. That so long as you sell our ‘_______’ you will not sell any other computer, even for those firms for whom you are sole distributor for their other products.
9. That all publicity material, leaflets, price lists etc. shall be supplied to you at our expense.
10. That all goods shall be sent F.O.R. anywhere in TamilNadu
11 That all goods shall be properly packed in wooden boxes each computer separately, and no responsibility for any damage, whatsoever, shall be borne by us, once the goods leave our place. This, however, excludes any manufacturing or technical defect which shall be got rectified at our cost.
12. That you will not pledge or mortgage our goods to anyone at anytime for any reason whatsoever.
13. That all special offers will entitle you to your usual commission apart from additional benefits of special offers.
14. That all orders received from you shall be executed as promptly as possible, subject, of course, to the availability of stock.
15. That either party is at liberty to terminate the agency by giving ___ days notice in writing.
16. That disputes, if any, shall subjected to _______ Courts only.
We hope that you will find the above terms and conditions acceptable.
Please return us two copies of the agreement duly signedand stamped together with a draft for Rs._______.