Set as Homepage | Add to favorites

  A1 Letters  






Write a letter complaining to Credit card Management about the incorrect statement.



Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing this letter to dispute a charge (state smount) on my bill, which I want to be rectified. I would like to inform you that the amount of the purchase at (name of shop) made on (date) was actually (state amount). However, it has been charged incorrectly (state the amount). Kindly credit my account for (amount), in addition to any finance or other related charges, and send me an accurate statement.

I am also enclosing a copy of my charge slip from (name of shop) and the incorrect bill. I shall appreciate if you kindly resolve the matter before my next payment is due.




  About Us    Privacy Policy  Terms of Service                                    Copyright 2007-15 All rights reserved.